Analytical Chemistry Technician
To complement our growing formulation team and our worldwide customer base, SeraNovo is seeking a talented analytical chemistry technician with industry experience. The chemist will be responsible for method development, pharmaceutical analysis using UPLC, UV/VIS spectroscopy and DSC. Experience with the development and analysis of pharmaceutical formulations is a plus (e.g. dissolution).
The ideal candidate will have
- A clear and demonstrable track record of successful problem solving
- The desire to work in an enthusiastic and innovative environment
- A start-up mentality and drive to contribute in a small team
- The drive to see your work have real world impact
- The ability to think critically and work independently
Experience in various analytical techniques and machinery, more specifically: UPLC-MS (Waters), DSC and UV/VIS Spectroscopy method development and analyses
Stability test set up and running
Bachelor’s degree (HBO) in Chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related field
Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
Interested? Please apply via LinkedIn!