To support the growth of our Analytical Development department, we are seeking a full-time Analytical Scientist who is up for the challenge of developing methods and analysing samples for a steady stream of new drug candidates across many disease areas.
- Run experiments to develop analytical methods, based on protocols drafted by senior analytical staff. Our main analytical tool is UPLC coupled with MS-detection, and hands-on experience with this technique is essential.
- Independently run a broad variety of analyses, including but not limited to potency/purity via UPLC-MS, in vitro dissolution, differential scanning calorimetry, polarised light microscopy and particle sizing (DLS)
- Troubleshoot equipment failures under the guidance of senior analytical staff
- Support the writing of documents such as method descriptions, stability study protocols and scientific reports for our customers
- Manage the inventory of our stability chambers
- Manage the inventory of our lab consumables and reagents
- Prepare shipments of samples to our customers and third parties
- Ensure lab tidiness and cleanliness together with all lab co-workers
- At least five years’ of analytical development experience, preferably obtained in the pharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on experience with UPLC-MS
- Limited working proficiency in English
Leiden, The Netherlands
At SeraNovo, we design, develop and manufacture solubility-enhancing formulations using our proprietary technology platform that harnesses the unique benefits of deep eutectic solvents. Our formulations are being used by pharma and biotech companies across the globe to enhance the bioavailability of compounds in discovery, development and life cycle management projects.
Applicants can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com